Sunday, December 1, 2013

I will harden his heart

Posted by God

The Pharaoh is lost in his desires and wishes. Although he has allowed my people to be set free, he still believes that he is the God of all the land. I am God and I'll harden Egypt's and his heart to understand that. I love my people so much, but I know that Pharaoh might try to enslave them later in time if I don't act. With my people approaching the Red Sea, I will harden his heart to believe he has made a mistake in allowing the Israelites to be free. He and his army of chariots will follow the Israelites to the banks of the sea, but my people will be frightened. I will tell Moses to ensure the people that I am their God and the one and only true God. As their savior, I'll fool his army into disaster and rescue my people by opening the sea into two parts. Moses will achieve my wonders with his staff and the sea bed will be the Pharaoh's Tomb. With his mind lost and his heart hardened by my wisdom, his army will unfortunately perish alongside him. Honestly I'm not trying to sound cruel, but this man and his family has kept my people in the chains of slavery for hundreds of years and I've had enough of their suffering. It is time for my people to finally set fourth to the promised land.

No comments:

Post a Comment