Sunday, December 1, 2013

What have I done?!

Posted by Pharaoh

I am so angry right now! Although, I'm confused as well. When I freed the Israelites, I believed it was necessary and essential for Egypt's well-being. Now, I feel that we wrongly released them from their services. So, I'm taking my army of chariots to capture Moses and his people to be slaves for the rest of eternity. I can't explain my rage, but it almost feels like someone is guiding me to my fate. I cam see the Israelites now at the banks of the Red Sea. HA! They're lost and disoriented in this desolate land and now I have them where I wan't them. But, I'll have to wait for tomorrow because this thick fog and smoke is blocking the path to them. What is this!? With the fog cleared, the Israelites are gone and the ocean is split. We must follow in after them to achieve our goal. My man are in a state of panic because our wheels are clogged and broken. What awaits me on the inside of this land bridge because I fear death. Still, we will follow them into the bridge and I won't stop until I've captured them!

No comments:

Post a Comment